Bombers of Legend Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend)

2 posters

Go down

What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend) Empty What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend)

Post by Dayne Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 am

Bombers of Legend is the #4 ranked clan in the browser based, fantasy themed, text MMORPG Blades of Legends.

We're an active clan, with full members, though a slot is available every week or so. If you wish to join, firstly start playing the game if you haven't already, then get to level 21 (allows you to use tier 3 weapons) and send a message to Bombarie1958 asking to join and he will assess eligibility. It will help if you include your daily kills and tradeskills, as well as join date.

We're a easy-going bunch, we don't talk that much but this forum shall serve archival purposes and hopefully help new members gain XP as effectively as possible.
Dayne
Dayne
Squire Quartus
Squire Quartus

https://bombersoflegend.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend) Empty Re: What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend)

Post by Black Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Just as a heads up Dayne you forgot the link. So i was going to post my referral link but then this happened Sad

-New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Black
Black
Page Primus
Page Primus

Back to top Go down

What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend) Empty Re: What's all this then? (Join Bombers of Legend)

Post by Dayne Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:01 pm

I'll look through the ACP and try and disable that, pretty sure iirc I can, just gotta find the setting.
Dayne
Dayne
Squire Quartus
Squire Quartus

https://bombersoflegend.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum